Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Fun tennis

Today we went and played tennis with Greg. We learned lots of things like, hitting the ball on the ground in circles and hitting the ball on top of the racket in circles. I had great fun and want to play again. I enjoyed it because I learned new tennis skills
By Daisy

Today is Monday. We had tennis traning with Greg. He taught me racing cars which is where you have the ball on the outside of your racket and roll it round the outside. We learned a thing called fish and chips. I really enjoyed it we got use new rackets and it was lots of fun!!!
By Maisie

Today we went to tennis coaching at the Mapua Domain. It was very fun. I learned a lot and hope the rest of the class did too. I liked it because Greg is a good coach.
By Jamie

On the first of September we went to the Mapua Domain. Guess what we did? Tennis! It was really fun and exiciting. I want to play again. We didn't get to play a game, just skills, but it was still fun!!!!!!
By Daniel

On the 1st of September we went down to the tennis courts in Mapua. We each got a racket and a ball. We did things like having the ball on the racket and then flipping it over to the other side. I enjoyed it because Greg was a good coach.
By Seth

Before we went to tennis, we had to decide where it was going to be- at school or the tennis courts. We decided the tennis court. We started walking down to the courts and when we got there we each got a ball and a racket. They were brand new! We did things like spinning the racket around while hitting the ball. I enjoyed it because we got to use new tennis balls and rackets.
By Peter

Today we practised tennis. One of the tennis skills was called Fish n Chips. To do Fish n Chips you turn the racket every time you hit the ball. When the ball hits the side of the racket it is called Tomato Sauce! When the ball hits the handle it is Salt!
By Michaela

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Miss Hough the video was good
Jamie